‘Phil and Friends’ St Ives Christmas Revue Show
Sunday 10 December 2017 at 7pm
Phil and Friends’ revue show is a must see St Ives Christmas tradition and this year’s show certainly lives up to expectations!
Ticket includes a free buffet from 7pm. Fully licensed bar.
Ticket prices for all shows
Stalls: Adults £11.00
Children (14 and under) £8.00
Family stalls (2 adults and 2 children) £38.00
Balcony: All seats £12.50
Family balcony (2 adults and 2 children) £48.00
Groups: buy 10 tickets, get the 11th ticket free
All shows 7.30pm at St Ives Theatre
Buy your show tickets online or call our box office on: 01736 797007
Terms and Conditions
- Tickets purchased online will be sent as an e-ticket via email within the next working day.
- Email email@example.com or phone 01736 797007, quoting your booking reference, if you require online tickets to be printed for you and held at the box office.
- Tickets purchased by phone will be held at the box office for collection.
- No reservations are permitted.
- A booking fee of £1 is chargeable on all credit/debit card transactions.
- We regret that we cannot refund money for tickets purchased, unless the performance is completely sold out and the tickets can be resold.
- Tickets can only be exchanged up to 24 hours before the performance to which they relate.
- The energy is super-charged and top-notch production values mean that yet again, these youngsters put other professional productions in the shade, with every cast member giving it their all – and a live (yes, live!) band makes this an incredible evening’s entertainment and great value for money. It was clear that everyone performing and watching loved every minute, and we couldn’t wait to join the well-deserved standing ovation.
Audience member, Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat (Summer 2014)
- I brought my daughter to see Disney’s The Little Mermaid last week, first time I’d been to a Kidz R Us show and I absolutely loved it! (As did she of course!) We were completely spellbound the whole show and she is still talking about it a week later (she’s three so that’s no small compliment!). The children in the show were fabulous, such confidence and stage presence! A massive, massive well done and thank you for a wonderful show.
Audience member, Disney’s The Little Mermaid (Summer 2014)
- My son and I have just seen tonight’s performance of Grease and we both loved it – we couldn’t help but sing along. As we left and walked up the road, we listened to what others were saying about the show, and everyone was saying: ‘fantastic’, ‘best show so far’, ‘the singing was amazing’, ‘very talented youngsters’.
Audience member, Grease (Summer 2014)