We look forward to welcoming you to St Ives Theatre, home of Kidz R Us. Sit back, relax, and enjoy the show – and if you’re impressed by what you see on stage, tell someone all about it!
Book your tickets!
It’s easy to book tickets for musicals, plays and events at St Ives Theatre, being staged by Kidz R Us and visiting theatre companies and organisations.
You can book tickets now via our online booking system.
BOOK BY PHONE
Phone the St Ives Theatre box office on +44 (01736) 797007.
BOOK IN PERSON
Drop into the box office at St Ives Theatre, Lower Stennack, St Ives TR26 1QG.
Opening hours are Monday to Friday, from 10am to 4pm. On performance nights, the box office is also open from 6pm to 8pm.
TICKET TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Tickets purchased online will be sent as an e-ticket via email within the next working day.
- Email email@example.com or phone 01736 797007, quoting your booking reference, if you require online tickets to be printed for you and held at the box office.
- Tickets purchased by phone will be held at the box office for collection.
- No reservations are permitted.
- A booking fee of £1 is chargeable on all credit/debit card transactions.
- We regret that we cannot refund money for tickets purchased, unless the performance is completely sold out and the tickets can be resold.
- Tickets can only be exchanged up to 24 hours before the performance to which they relate.
St Ives Theatre is wheelchair-accessible. We offer seating for wheelchair users and wheelchair-accessible toilets.
The theatre is a 320-seat venue. There is stalls seating at stage level and raked seating in the balcony.
A licensed bar offering a range of refreshments is open before shows as well as during intervals. These include coffee and tea, soft drinks, beer, wine, sweets and snacks. Ice cream is also sold in the foyer and auditorium.
Toilets are situated on the ground floor.
How to find us
St Ives Theatre is located on The Stennack in the centre of St Ives, opposite St Ives Cinema, Royal Square. We are a short walk from St Ives train station and the town’s main bus terminals and car parks.
The nearest car park is 100 yards up the road from St Ives Theatre, on the right just before the launderette. A second car park is located slightly further up the hill. Turning left at the roundabout by The Stennack Surgery, follow the road up a short distance to a small car park on your right. There is pedestrian access to The Stennack across the road and down a footpath and steps. Further parking can be found at the town’s main car park at St Ives Leisure Centre.